Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Observations by Andi

  Andi has had a few observations this past week....

  • "I have tiny boobies," Andi said to Dave as he walked around the bedroom with his PJ bottoms on, grabbing clothes for work, "And you have big boobies.  Like a monkey."


  • Andi pee'd her pants three times one afternoon after I got her a rare treat -- a slushy from the gas station.  The first time I wiped up the mess and said nothing. The second time I reminded her to listen to her body and go potty when it tells her it needs to potty.  The third time I was mad and told her to go clean herself up and I left her in the bathroom.   
          ......She came down five minutes later with a pantyliner in her underwear.  I guess she hoped it would absorb any future accidents.

  •   Andi sat with me as I got dressed and of course verbalized her observations, "Your boobies are too short."   I asked her if she meant they were too small.  "Yes. They are.  And cover that up," she said as she poked me on my stretch marked belly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment