Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Monday, May 30, 2011

If You Build it, They Will Come

I do believe in fairies, I do believe in fairies, I do, I do, I do, I do believe in fairies...

We decided we needed a fairy garden.  We felt really lucky when we stumbled upon Fairy Homes for sale at Bachmans.  We set up the house, but went back for the little table and chairs as well as mini chalkboards and mini flower pots. 

The woman ringing us out asked Sophia if any fairies had come to live in the home, yet.  Sophia softly admitted, "No...But I haven't looked today, yet."  

This weekend the fairy garden was finally completed.  I'm not writing much tonight, just posting some pics for family and anyone else...then headed up for the nightly tick check and bathing of the girls. 

We also planted our first veggie garden.  Mom found a little container garden to put on the lawn -- a good size for us beginner gardners.  We planted: cantaloupe, green beans, red and yellow peppers, sugar snap peas, pumpkins, lettuce, carrots, radishes, chives, lavendar (actually that is in the fairy garden), and dill.

Gram - I think if you click on the individual pics, it will enlarge them for you????






No comments:

Post a Comment