Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Monday, September 20, 2010

Caged Children

I can't think.  My head is pounding, my throat is raw, I have the chills...and seven articles are due.  Tonight, I just can't write...  Take it away Robert and P.J.

Humans are the only animals that have children on purpose with the exception of guppies, who like to eat theirs.quote P.J. O'Rourke

I take my children everywhere, but they always find their way back home.quote  Robert Orben

Never raise your hand to your children; it leaves your midsection unprotected.quote Robert Orben

Anyone who uses the phrase 'easy as taking candy from a baby' has never tried taking candy from a baby.quote Unknown

2 comments:

  1. I just read "things that interest me" in your profile and went into a gut-wrenching laugh reading about the flaring naustril lady with pursed lips. My vivid imagination couldn't resist what she might look like. Thanks for the description and the laugh. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you...glad you had a laugh. :) Be sure to look out for crazy driver's by the way...I see you've had some close calls lately.

    ReplyDelete