Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo. You can come, too, too, too. (Raffi song)

I thought I'd take a break from the whining, swearing, and bagging on Dave and post a few pics from our afternoon at Como Zoo.  Gram isn't feeling well and I wanted to send her a smile...I hope this helps. Feel better soon gramma....

P.S. Andi decided to start potty training yesterday.  She could hardly fall asleep tonight she was so excited about pooping and peeing in the princess potty.  She called mom and shared the good news.  Very exciting for her...Once she is able to go on an outing and stay dry, she gets to go to Chuck E. Cheese.  This just makes becoming a "big girl" all the more exciting.  

















1 comment:

  1. I hope Gramma feels better soon because these cuties sure made my day!! Looks like they had a blast. Way to go Andi....Chuckie E Cheese is right around the corner for you!!! Not to mention fun princess panties. ;)

    ReplyDelete