Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting Whipped Around

The wind is whipping between 30-60 mph and it is nothing compared to the twinado in my house.  I'm not sure why they are so wired....

They just won't stop moving...or talking...or making messes...or sassing back...or bugging Andi...or screaming...or talking, talking, talking, talking.

After Andi fell off the counter, I sent the below email to a fellow stay-at-home parent...I'm not sure what I wanted.  Perhaps I was sending an SOS...

bad day. the kind of day where i have the realization that i am NOT running the show. just reacting, at best.


it started with them "making breakfast" because they couldn't be patient. I found a loaf of bread in the microwave with the METAL twist tie on it. how the microwave didn't blow up, i'm not sure.


my head is pounding.


i think i'm going to die.


not to be dramatic or anything. 

So, you can keep sending me notes such as "still waiting for Part 2," but today just wasn't my day...I'll get to it...

Sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment