Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Update to below post:  

According to the orthopedic doc, Sophia's foot is broken.  I had this *feeling* that was the problem and that we needed to be at the orthoped the day it happened. But managed care, etc. happened and 1.5 weeks later, he tells us that "the worst is over."  She will continue to have pain, probably another 1.5 weeks left of healing.  No boot or cast since she is able to hobble around without terrible difficulty.  "Keep her quiet and give her motrin. Come back in two weeks if the limp keeps up."

I picked her up from a friend's house this afternoon.  She bolted to the door, "I am READY TO LEAVE." That was strange for my social butterfly.  Now, hours later, as she is plastered to the couch, I realize not only is her foot broken, but she is also sick. 

Update on how my meeting today went with the writer and the great man I mentioned in a below post will have to come later.  Still processing everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment