Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Card 2010

Let It Snow Christmas
For hundreds of Christmas card designs, click here.
View the entire collection of cards.
 
 
 I am not sure who all reads my blog...or why you read it.  Perhaps it's like watching a train wreck, or maybe you find us interesting, or even endearing at moments...whatever your reason is, I wish you happy, safe, healthy holidays and good will for 2011.

And to those who have made comments and who I only know through this blog -- thank you. They brighten my day.  Kirstin - hope you enjoy your first Christmas looking at your son's eyes as they sparkle!  And to the moms of twins who are following me, aren't we doubly lucky (Stacie, IA SoupMama).  And to Maegan who somehow puts up with Tom while having 3 very young ones -- keep on trooping sister.  And Kelly...my new friend...cheers to you....

Warmly,
Shannon, The Bumbling Introvert P.S. the text of the card reads:
If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.' Jeff Foxworthy
 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. There is a special card in the mail to you...sorry no note but you know how I am looking forward to our first Christmas with a little guy that is always changing and growing up too quickly for this mommy's heart!! Your card is super cute!

    ReplyDelete