Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Where'd she go?

I had a list of ideas for blog updates...but I'm up to my elbows in vomit. Yep. Stomach flu hits us again. Andi and Sophia so far...Sophia's walking a fine line between staying home and landing herself in the hospital - again.  And, not that I should feel angry about this...but Daddy has new insurance with quite the high deductible WHICH will start over in January.  Our ped appt last night was paid out of pocket - thanks to the crappy insurance.   I suppose an optimist would say "at least you have insurance" but I'm more of a self-entitled "give me good benefits b/c that's the right thing to do" type of girl.

Please dear universe...let my family and I have more than a 3 day break between illnesses b/c I'm really fricking tired.

And horribly grumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment