Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cool Hippie Sing Alongs and Free Fall Off Earth

I've fallen off the face of the earth and hope to snag a ticket back home soon.  When I return, I want to introduce you all to one of the coolest hippie chick singers I've ever met...I swear she was glowing while she sang...and I sang along with her, along with a bunch of other peace loving hippie fools on a snowy night last week at a party to launch a grassroots community involvement movement.  I also want you to meet another good friend who is an artist...and I'll post some pics and updates.

But for now, it's back to constant re-organizing, re-decorating, re-purposing, and figuring out just how we are going to fit five of us in this little house for the next few years (or til the economy turns around).

Oh yeah, and I'll talk a little bit about our new financial plan -- it's all about cash.  In doing so, I hope that it keeps me to my plan and committment -- my sharing is purely selfish on my part.  But if you want to read along, cool. 

Did I mention how totally cool that hippie chick singer was?

No comments:

Post a Comment