Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Moving Forwards

Someone who supports me sent me a forward - and she thought of me first when sending this forward because she knows I am trying to move, well, forward. I normally don't do this stuff, but something about it is so timely. And I'm trying to pay attention to anything that might help me on my path of letting go, moving. The desire to be a good role model calls me to monitor my actions and behaviors say to myself "You are raising 3 women here, what do you want them to be as women?".

The forward I got asks me to pay attention to what happens on the "4th day" after moving it along. I will forget to pay attention to what happens on the "4th day". So what the hell. Why not, make this a blog post?

(Did I mention this blog will be at times quite self-indulgent?)

The forward is meant to be sent to 12 women, who, in a room together could accomplish anything. (Echoes The Success Principles). The women are to make a wish before reading a quotation, and then pay attention to what happens on the 4th day.

Quotation:

'May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.'

No comments:

Post a Comment