Humor is also a way of saying something serious. - T. S. Eliot
Quotes

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Something New from Somthing Borrowed

I am going to try something new - blogging. And in the spirit of "Ready, Fire, Aim," (see the book The Success Principles, which I borrowed from the library), I am starting this blog without the feeling that I have fully researched how to blog AND make money at it. By that I mean, how to find the "perfect" template, finding the "right" title, the "right" description, the "right" entries, the most lucrative ad sources. I'm not sure where I'm going or what will happen, but, as I am learning in the success principles, you just have to do it. Quit thinking, wondering, analyzing, what-if'ing, hypothesizing, perfecting, catastrophizing, fearing, talking about, thinking about, planning and just PULL THE FRICKIN' TRIGGER already!

And so this is it. This is my start. I've just fired. Time will tell how well I aimed. And I can aim as I go, too. Or so I'm told. It's time to practice the idea that goes with my favorite saying "If you relinquish the desire to control your future, you obtain happiness." (Author Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment